Corporate Social Responsibility
Euro Mechanical is committed to being a responsible business not only in how we manage our staff, work with our suppliers & clients but also to the wider community and the world around us. It is important to our employees that they work for a socially responsible organisation and our approach therefore reflects our people. We recognise that our activities as a company have an impact on our communities. We are committed to not only managing that impact but also using the resources we have in making a real difference.
Euro Mechanical is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for its employees.
- will strive to create a workplace in which there is mutual trust and respect and where every person feels responsible for the performance and reputation of our company.
- will respect the individual and each other’s rights, customs and traditions including the right to freedom of association.
- will work towards achieving a diverse workforce, recruiting, employing and promoting employees only on the basis of objective criteria and the qualifications and abilities needed for the job to be performed.
- will maintain good communications with employees through information and consultation procedures.
- will help employees in realising their potential and endeavour to assist and alleviate problems during personal emergencies.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of Euro Mechanical’s values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
Euro Mechanical is committed to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy statement and within an environmentally aware culture
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance. We will take consideration of environmental issues in the professional services we provide and endeavour to reduce our environmental impact to an absolute minimum.
Euro Mechanical Management in fulfillment of the above objectives will ensure that the Company continually attempts to reduce its environmental impact by:
- Reducing all our transportation requirements wherever possible
- By using vehicles that are regularly serviced and checked with regards to their emission levels.
- Sourcing and buying locally to save fuel costs wherever possible
- Ensuring that all lights and equipment is switched off when not required
- Ensuring that water is used efficiently
- Using scrap paper for drafts and notes
- Printing in mono and double sided wherever possible
- Recycling all waste (shredding all business documentation)
- Sourcing recycled materials wherever possible
- Working with like-minded suppliers who take steps to minimise their environmental impact
Charitable work in the Community
Euro Mechanical gives charitable donations annually both locally and internationally. Our charities are selected in consultation with our staff and supports charities based in UAE, UK, India and Philippines.
Charities currently supported are:
- Operation Smile – UAE
- Water Aid – UK
- Future Hope – UK & India
- Centre for Humanitarian Services and Ashraya Charitable Society – India
- Anawim Lay Missions Foundation – Philippines