Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance with 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Managing Account Receivables for Division in collaboration with Sales, Logistics and Finance.
- Achieve assigned target of DSO for Division.
- Ensure delivery of hard copy invoices with required documents and upload/email of invoices to clients as per their requirement.
- Invoice tracking and submission of weekly report to Division Manager
- Follow up of payment through telephone, email and visits to ensure on time payment.
- Reconciliation of all received payments with Finance records.
- Prepare client wise strategy to collect long outstanding payment.
- Review payment track record of clients and recommend new terms for defaulting accounts to Division Manager.
Highly organised, Builds Networks, Negotiations, Effective Communication, Strategic Mindset, Financial Acumen.