Location : Das Island
Leave : 90 days of work, followed by 30 days leave
Education : Preparatory Education
- Ensure all the equipments according the Scope are maintained in according the ADNOC LNG monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and annual inspection maintenance checklist.
- Perform first line daily inspection according to Operators checklist and reporting any non-conformity to ADNOC LNG Supervisor.
- Operate the equipments as per Scope in according with manufacturer’s operating specifications and ADNOC LNG operating procedures.
- Carry out daily pre-operational checks on vehicles prior to any usage with reference to ADNCO LNG pre-use checklist.
- Multi-skilled in other duties including acting as slinger, banksman, flagman, etc.
- Ensure proper loading/unloading and securing of loads.
- Follow all safety instructions & rules for entering restricted area must be able to demonstrate his ability to abide Abu Dhabi traffic rules and regulations and ADNOC LNG safety regulations.
- Ensure that permits to work, TRAs & MS are filled and comply with conditions and precautions specified in the permit.
- Strictly follow proper procedure of reporting accidents and incidents.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept in clean and good condition.
- Ensure that vehicles are serviced & Green Square Tagged as per the worksite requirements.
- Valid UAE driving license with minimum 5 years’ experience operating similar heavy/boom trucks.
- Able to communicate well in reading and spoken English.
- Excellent ability of reading load charts & crane’s manuals.
- Certification by an ADNOC/ADNOC LNG approved nominated third party certifying authority.
TUV Middle East TUV Rhineland Sonovation (TRS), C/o TUV Rhineland Middle east Germanischer Lloyd Rina Emea B.V. Abu Dhabi Vincottee International Ltd.