Location : Das Island
Leave : 90 days of work, followed by 30 days leave
Education : Preparatory Education
- Ensure bundle puller is maintained in according the ADNOC LNG monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and annual inspection maintenance checklist.
- Perform first line daily inspection according to Bundle Puller checklist reporting any non-conformity to ADNOC LNG Supervisor.
- Receives instructions and work orders from the Rigging Foreman/ADNOC LNG Rigging Supervisor and arranges for materials, tools and equipment as necessary.
- Undertakes rigging activities of all lifts according to best rigging practice and techniques according to ADNOC LNG PTW system, HSE manuals & Standing Instructions.
- Act as banksman/flagman Directs Crane Operators when crane is being utilized for lifts to transport and erect rigging equipment on site from the Rigging Loft and returns equipment on completion of work.
- Rigs and operates pull lifts, chain blocks, rope blocks, pneumatic/electric winches, and re-rigs cranes and hoist as required, and performs routine greasing of wire cables associated with Bundle Extractor equipment.
- Makes and splices using hand-splicing or machine-splicing methods, as specified by Rigging Supervisor.
- Performs rigging duties on dismantled process equipment, such as heat exchangers, condensers, large valves, pipework, etc. In addition to removal and replacement of tubular and other damaged parts as directed.
- Performs first line inspection to ensure that damaged rigging equipment is not utilized in lifts but returned to Rigging Loft and scrapped if needed.
- Performs other related duties, such as operating all gantry, overhead & jib type cranes and electrical hoists, maintaining all rigging equipment in good mechanical condition, ensuring that rigging equipment is not misused on site, assisting in statutory testing for rigging equipment as directed, etc.
- Completion of Preparatory education.
- 5 years minimum experience in rigging & lifting work and operating Bundle Extractor.
- 5 years minimum experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Simple working knowledge of English.
- Basic knowledge of rigging & lifting.
- Certification by an ADNOC/ADNOC LNG approved nominated third party certifying authorities as under:
TUV Middle East TUV Rhineland Sonovation (TRS), C/o TUV Rhineland Middle east Germanischer Lloyd Rina Emea B.V. Abu Dhabi Vincottee International Ltd.