Job Title : Completion Engineer
- Euro Mechanical is aligned with the Vision of Abu Dhabi and its core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy. We wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs-Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and with Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Maintain and contribute to the Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement, taking ownership of your job function and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
Dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and hands on experience in well completions, existing well workovers, well suspensions and well abandonments.
- Engineering experience that includes new well completions, existing well workovers, well suspensions, and well abandonments.
- Knowledge of completions in-field practices.
- Demonstrate operational efficiency.
- Self-starter with a good attitude.
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong completions design background and understanding of completions process.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential.
- Familiar with all relevant regulatory codes and standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong commitment to safety.
An energetic, strong personnel with excellent hand-eye coordination with knowledge of Rig operations in onshore & offshore, and good communication in English.
At least 5 years relevant industrial experience.
Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Manages Conflict, Courage, Self-Development.
Be a part of our growing team, by sharing your details below :Job Application – Completion Engineer