Location : AGP Buhasa
Work/Leave Cycle : 5 months work / 1 month leave
Employment Duration : Six months to long term
Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in the relevant field / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
4 or more years of relevant experience in carrying out overall maintenance of condition monitoring of rotating equipments, within a large industrial plant, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Carry out assigned maintenance work safely to assigned standards, in line with Standard Operating Procedures ( SOP’s ) and all statutory requirements to fulfil the requirements of the work request or work order.
- Carry out preventive maintenance activities based on Maximo work orders, and carry out skilled maintenance, repair and testing of electrical equipment.
- Participate in the assigned plant shutdown activities and ensure timely completion of job activities.
- Provide work direction and instruction to the contractor craftsman.
- Verify completed maintenance activities and ensure that the job is performed as per requirement and complete the maintenance activity sheet.
- Carry out visual inspection and exercise vigilance to identify any developing problem in the area assigned and report any problems to relevant supervisor.
- Work as Rotating Equipment Inspector for acceptance after major overhaul of small, medium and large rotary equipment such as motors, pumps, fans, blowers, gearboxes, compressors, steam and gas turbines and turbo expanders.
- Carry out daily inspection and predictive maintenance checks on rotating machinery such as compressors, pumps, gas and steam turbines, blowers, motors as defined by computer maintenance management system. ( MAXIMO), attending other abnormalities being raised by Operations.
- Perform Condition Monitoring by checking vibrations, temperatures and pressures, checking oils levels and flows reporting Condition Monitoring Supervisor where readings are outside tolerable limits.
- Carry out Baroscopic inspection on large rotary equipment like steam & gas turbines and other rotating equipment when needed.
- Steam traps mapping, surveillance, traps analysis and raising work orders & generate reports.
- Review and verify online monitoring system ( Bently Nevada Machinery Monitoring System, Machinery Condition Monitoring and Performance Monitoring ) on critical machinery for abnormalities and reporting exceptions to Condition Monitoring Supervisor. Maintain and update history of rotating equipment.
- Check that routine maintenance of machinery and equipment is carried out as required by Maintenance Technicians to ensure smooth running of machinery and equipment. Determine if major equipment or sub-assemblies have to be removed to the workshop for major repairs or overhaul and follow up of equipment repair status.
- Carry out inspection, counter check/acceptance of rotary equipment alignment, motor no load run performance at workshop and at site, commissioning and acceptance of rotary equipment after any repairs. Check that required repairs, replacements and alignments are correctly carried out, and equipment after re-assembly in accordance with requirements.
- Site acceptance of new equipment based on no load / load run performance in the project. Releasing punch list for abnormalities of rotating equipment in the project, confirming punch list items after execution by contracts.
- Operate computer terminal and associated auxiliary devices to perform condition monitoring and vibration checks, raising work orders for abnormalities in Computerized Maintenance Management System ( MAXIMO ) after reviewed / approved by Condition Monitoring Supervisor / Rotating Equipment Section Head.
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Good Knowledge about maintenance, testing, repair, installation and condition monitoring of rotating equipment
- Strong practice in performing plant commissioning & start up, condition monitoring activities like Motor Bump-Up Test, Motor Solo Run, Shaft Rotation & RPM check etc.
- Knowledge of HSE procedures & practices.
- Scheduling and Co-ordinating, Checking, Examining and Recording.