Location : Das Island
Leave : 35 days of work, followed by 28 days leave
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Receives direct instructions from, and reports to, ADNOC LNG/TSD Rigging Supervisor.
- To ensure the required numbers and disciplines of manpower in the Core Team to be present at all-time throughout the duration of the Contract along with necessary certifications on Das and mainland.
- Organizes and implements administrative systems and procedures performing necessary support duties.
- Ensure that all lifting operations are carried out in accordance to ADNOC/ADNOC LNG SOP, PTW, and approved Lifting plan, MS and/or TRA where applicable.
- Co-ordinate all works carried out by term contractor employees within ADNOC LNG, with focus on health and safety, quality, efficiency and appropriate leadership.
- Day-to-day monitoring, recording and documenting of site activities including compilation of work progress and reporting to the ADNOC LNG Supervisor.
- Ensure the workforce is coordinated effectively, aware of priorities, focused on objectives and suitably motivated to complete all the tasks within the time frame.
- Ensure that all tools, equipment and plant fixed equipment are used in accordance with safe operating procedures, and that any defective items are quarantined before remedial action is taken.
- Take accountability for individual and team performance for the term contractor employees with regard to attendance, timekeeping, work standards and behaviors, ensuring good performance in recognized and poor performance is reported to ADNOC LNG Supervisor and managed in line with ADNOC LNG policy.
- Make necessary arrangement for manpower mobilization and demobilization.
- Arrange to issue and renewal of Optima card, Security pass, third party certificates and other relevant legal documents.
- Prepare leave schedule, process leave application, provide international ticket, arrange leave settlement and charter booking of the work team.
- Assist in interviewing, training, scheduling and distributing work to other staff members and temporary workers.
- Organizes and implements administrative systems and procedures performing necessary support duties. Maintain coordination with Contractor management and concern ADNOC LNG Supervisors.
- Responsible for Maintaining Rigging Loft material issued log sheets to ADNOC LNG/Offshore/Contractors.
- Prepares and maintain records (personnel & administrative) reviews complex documents, reports, etc., to assure compliance according to ADNOC LNG requirements and/or UAE government regulations, and notifies supervisor of unusual situations.
- Prepare and send monthly report to ADNOC LNG Rigging Supervisor.
- Provides documentation support to ADNOC LNG Rigging Supervisor on a daily basis for effective cost control and payment purposes.
- Responsible to ADNOC LNG Team Leader of General Maintenance for full compliance with relevant quality control aspects of the Contract and ADNOC/ADNOC LNG HSE requirement.
- Bachelor / College Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be familiar with Rigging equipment/tackles terms & terminology.
- 5 years experience in supervisory and/or contractual capacity in petro-chemical industries, preferably in LNG/LPG Gas Plant.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge in MS Office/Excel in general, Auto CAD, reporting, statistics. … Etc.