Job Title : Corporate HR Partner
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Corporate HR Partner, is responsible to plan, direct and coordinate the administration of the Human Capital functions of Euro Mechanical. They oversee specialists in their duties; consult with executives on strategic planning, and link Euro Mechanical’s leadership with the employees. The role includes handling employee relations, payroll, benefits, recruitment and training. Ultimately building out the workforce required to drive Euro Mechanical forward.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Lead with an empathic leadership style, basing strategic decisions on a long-term perspective.
- Partner with senior leaders and their leadership teams to develop the talent strategy needed to support organization growth and build a work environment where employees can thrive and grow.
- Provides guidance to business leaders to promote engagement, increase productivity and retention, strengthen working relationships, build morale, and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Partners with business leaders and line managers to assess the business, processes, concerns, challenges and ensure integrated HR solutions and strategies are aligned to business needs.
- Manages employee relations issues, diagnoses root causes, and identifies appropriate interventions. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations. Recommends methods to minimize or prevent future issues.
- Utilizes workforce data analysis to improve business or function’s effectiveness.
- Improve Employee Engagement in line with organization’s goal and long-term strategy. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Staff annual budgeting, manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the recruitment, development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to leadership team and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Lead the public relations team
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- An articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases, Microsoft Dynamics 365 knowledge is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of the United Arab Emirates labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Manages Conflict, Courage, Composure, Decision Quality, Develops Talent, Directs Work, Drives Engagement, Financial Acumen, Plans and Aligns, Drives Results, Situational Adaptability, Strategic Mindset, Instils Trust, Optimises Work Processes, Business Insight, Self-Development, Values Differences, Interpersonal Savvy, Balances Stakeholders
Be a part of our growing team, by sharing your details below :Job Application – Corporate HR Partner