Location : Das Island
Leave : 60 days of work, followed by 30 days leave
Education : Preparatory Education
- Ensure mobile crane is maintained in according the ADNOC LNG monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and annual inspection maintenance checklist.
- Perform first line daily inspection according to Crane Operators checklist reporting any non-conformity to ADNOC LNG Supervisor.
- Operate Boom Truck, Rough Terrain and All Terrain Mobile Crane i.e. (Grove) in according to with manufacturer’s operating specifications and ADNOC LNG operating procedures.
- Multi-skilled in other duties including acting as slinger, banksman, flagman, etc.
- Ensure proper loading/unloading and securing of loads.
- Follow all safety rules & instructions for entering restricted area must be able to demonstrate his ability to abide Abu Dhabi traffic rules and regulations and ADNOC LNG safety regulations.
- Ensure that permits to work, lifting plans, TRAs, & MS are filled and comply with conditions and precautions specified in the permit.
- Strictly follows proper procedure of reporting accidents and incidents.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept in clean and good condition.
- Ensure that vehicles are serviced & Green Square Tagged as per the worksite requirements.
- Valid UAE driving license with minimum 5 years’ experience operating similar all terrain Cranes (oil field).
- Able to communicate well in reading and spoken English.
- Excellent ability of reading/interpreting load charts & crane’s manuals.
- Approved Operator Certification by an ADNOC/ADNOC LNG approved nominated third party certifying authorities as under:
TUV Middle East TUV Rhineland Sonovation (TRS), C/o TUV Rhineland Middle east Germanischer Lloyd Rina Emea B.V. Abu Dhabi Vincottee International Ltd.