Division : Abu Dhabi
General Description :
The candidate should have excellent knowledge and experience 10-15 years Industrial experience and in leading a team of Product managers who are overseeing established Principals and Sales.
The candidate should also have extensive exposure in open market competitive product and service provision and will be responsible in leading the identification, development and implementation of new products and service lines with particular focus on Industry 4.0.
This job description is not exhaustive and you are expected to contribute to other activities and to fully exercise your professional capabilities at all times.
Job Responsibilities :
- Establish and develop Divisional objectives regarding sales, profits, quality, staff development, monitor progress and facilitate achievement
- Evaluate Division Performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
- Ensure that team work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify resources, assign workloads and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries.
- Plan staffing levels and oversee employee recruitment, performance evaluation and development, promotion, employee retention and/or termination activities for the Division to achieve targeted goals and operational efficiency.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and roles. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Maintain contacts with existing clients and promote contacts with new prospective customers, to obtain work for the Division/Company and to enhance good public relations.
- Develop, implement and perpetuate employee compliance with an understanding of all company policies and standards relating to company QA/QC, Safety, ethos and general operations.
- Identify skill gaps within the Division and propose appropriate training as needed for personnel to be able to carry out their assigned duties and achieve established goals.
- Identify areas of concern and develop action plans accordingly.
- Be responsible for the production and setting of Division Financial Forecasts and Budgets for each year. Ensure accurate data flow within the business unit; track actuals versus budget and coordinate all aspects of Budget management for the Division.
- Ensure that client invoicing is promptly processed and oversee business accounting processes.
- Regular team meetings and communication.
- Report on and review cost and sales performance
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes
- Establish and/or Develop your Division’s specific sales targets (KPI, balanced scorecards) and your teams’ role in tracking them.
- Establish regular sales targets and lead coordination of sales projects.
- Prepare reports for Executive Team.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve taking ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeing to review and improve these functions .