Job Title : Electrical Technician
Job Location : ADNOC LNG
Work / Leave Cycle : 60 days work / 30 days leave
Division : Manpower Services
Education & Experience
- Technical Secondary certificate with Diploma in electrical.
- Professional certificate: Technical Secondary certificate with Diploma in electrical. Where HV authorization qualification is must and HV authorization certification is preferable.
- Minimum experience: 5 years in the electrical repair and maintenance in the oil & gas industry or petrochemical industry. Whereas at least 2 years is related to Substation commissioning or Power generation maintenance.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees
- Install, repair and maintain electrical system components and equipment including repair and overhauling of various types of motors, switchgear 415V up to 132KV, Power generators and Power Transformers.
- Diagnose and rectify electrical faults on electrical equipment including generator equipment, various types of motors, resistances, contacts, wiring systems, etc.
- Using various electric hand tools and test equipment.
- Works safely in hazardous areas and understands zone classifications relevant to electrical equipment
- operation, Inspection, repair and maintenance.
- Perform LV & HV Electrical Switching as per the procedure and in safe manner.
- Have the knowledge and skill of electrical drawing interpretation.
- Assist vendor’s personnel during Generator, Transformer and Switchgear overhauls.
- Ensure that all works carried out in accordance with company standards, codes of practices and safety requirements.
- Aware about ADNOC HSE policies and act accordingly
- Implement and comply with all relevant functional policies, processes, systems, Quality standards, procedures, to accomplish operational objectives.
- Contribute to the identification of areas and opportunities for continuous improvement in the operating procedures, modification of functional processes, machinery or equipment.
- Maintain the work environment clean and tidy before, during and after executing the job, in line with established standards of Hygiene and Housekeeping.
- Good understanding of Quality Standard codes compliance and capable of resolving safety issues.