Job Title : Fabricator – Pipe /Structural
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work/Leave Cycle : 90/30
Education & Experience
- Secondary school leaving certificate (10 years of school education)
- Additional training in industrial trade such as welder fabricator or fitter is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as fabricator with 5 years’ experience as fabricator in the Petrochemical or Oil & Gas industry offshore
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Able to read and understand of P& ID, isometric and other fabrication related drawings and preparation of material take off list as per work requirement is essential.
- Basic knowledge of different materials for fabrication such as ASTMA316/316L, A304, Inconel 625, CuNi, API5L Gr.B,A106,A36 & etc..
- Knowledge of Electrodes and filler wire for oil industry.
- Awareness of hazards involved in hot works and welding, i.e. electric shocks, confined spaces, fumes.
- Understand the requirements for welding procedure qualification records and welder qualifications and its validity
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
Competencies : Ability to understand and communicate in English language