Location : Das Island
Leave : 90 days of work, followed by 30 days leave
Education : Preparatory Education
- Ensure all the equipment according the Scope are maintained in according the ADNOC LNG monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and annual inspection maintenance checklist.
- Perform first line daily inspection according to Operators checklist and reporting any non-conformity to ADNOC LNG Supervisor.
- Operate the equipment as per Scope in according with manufacturer’s operating specifications and ADNOC LNG operating procedures.
- Carry out daily pre-operational checks on vehicles prior to any usage with reference to ADNCO LNG pre-use checklist.
- Multi-skilled in other duties including acting as slinger, banksman, flagman, etc.
- Loading and Unloading the Materials from Truck/Trailer and stacking them to assign places, in an efficient and safe manner, Recording all necessary paperwork.
- Transporting the Materials to different locations within the Facility.
- Securing the Loads to machine before transportation.
- Follow and update inventory activity, Lists, records and log all complete tasks.
- Scheduling the Vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Identify damage materials and report shortages or qualities deficiencies.
- Follow all safety instructions & rules for entering restricted area must be able to demonstrate his ability to abide Abu Dhabi traffic rules and regulations and ADNOC LNG safety regulations.
- Ensure that permits to work, TRAs & MS are filled and comply with conditions and precautions specified in the permit.
- Strictly follow proper procedure of reporting accidents and incidents.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept in clean and good condition.
- Ensure that vehicles are serviced & Green Square Tagged as per the worksite requirements.
- Valid UAE driving license with minimum 5 years’ experience operating similar heavy/Fork Lift.
- Able to communicate well in reading and spoken English.
- Excellent ability and hand eye coordination.
- Certification by an ADNOC/ADNOC LNG approved nominated third party certifying authority.
TUV Middle East TUV Rhineland Sonovation (TRS), C/o TUV Rhineland Middle east Germanischer Lloyd Rina Emea B.V. Abu Dhabi Vincottee International Ltd.