Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline preferably Instrumentation, Mechanical or Chemical with 5 to 6 years of Sales experience.
- To identify sales leads, bids for different Principal and Supplier products and services.
- Technical review of client requirements and timelines.
- Coordinate proposal input including technical clarifications from a variety of stakeholders typically involving vendors, buyers, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and logistics.
- Price analysis and cost calculation.
- Preparation & Follow up of Technical/Commercial bids to clients.
- Achieve sales targets and profit margins through closure of sales deals with existing and prospective clients.
- Ensures documents follow Branding guidelines and meet quality standards.
- Owns the account strategy for the assigned accounts and communicates to Manager regularly.
- Visits to clients to build relationship.
- Coordinating & executing customer orders for products & services.
- Handling & resolving customer complaints related to products & any other issues.
- Preparing sales report, sales forecast for assigned Clients.
- Actively contribute to CRM system & update the data base regularly to aid in the strategic decision making for the team.
Advanced MS Office, Planning, Collaborative, Builds Networks, Negotiations, Effective Communication, Customer Focused, Financial Acumen .