Job Title : Instrument Technician
Job Location : ADNOC LNG
Work / Leave Cycle 60 days work / 30 days leave
Division : Manpower Services
Education & Experience
- Secondary Technical Certificate with Diploma in instrument
- 5 years in the instrument repair and maintenance in the oil & gas industry or petrochemical industry. Where at least 2 years is for Gas Turbine maintenance and operation.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees
- Reads drawings (P&ID’s, hook-up, Cause & effect diagrams, etc. and carryout the related works accordingly.
- Carryout diagnoses in faultfinding, repair and trip testing in close conjunction with power plant operations personnel.
- Liaise with plant operations, Maintenance and technical department personnel to resolve process and instrument related problems, which requires in-depth knowledge of the power plant process and its analytical control systems.
- Work under supervision on all complex systems on the power generation & distribution network plants.
- Carryout all maintenance types in all instrumentation equipment related to power generation plants.
- Works safely in hazardous areas and understands zone classifications related to instrument equipment operation, Inspection, repair and maintenance.
- Assist vendor personnel during Turbine overhauls.
- Ensure that all works carried out in accordance with company standards, codes of practices and safety requirements.
- Aware about ADNOC HSE policies and act accordingly
- Implement and comply with all relevant functional policies, processes, systems, Quality standards, procedures, to accomplish operational objectives.
- Carry out all maintenance jobs in line with assigned time standards.
- Contribute to the identification of areas and opportunities for continuous improvement in the operating procedures, modification of functional processes, machinery or equipment.
- Maintain the work environment clean and tidy before, during and after executing the job, in line with established standards of Hygiene and Housekeeping.
- Good understanding of Quality Standard codes compliance and capable of resolving safety issues.