Job Title : IT Manager
Job Location : Head Office
Division : Shared Services
Basic Function:Manage all IT (Information Technology) functions to support the vision of elevating Euro Mechanical as a technology-forward company.
- Manage all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by the executive team.
- Monitor performance of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Manage IT requirements for the ERP and CRM systems, including support, network security and upgrades.
- Develop extensive comprehension and procedural knowledge of the following:
- Euro Mechanical’s department structures and capabilities.
- Euro Mechanical Brand and branding guidelines
- Manage improvements of the company’s website and enhancement of digital marketing space.
- Periodically review to revalidate security risks and improve the risk profile including user access controls.
- Proven experience as IT manager or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Experience in working with Microsoft Systems including Office Suite, SharePoint, D365, Microsoft CE.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Integrity and trust, Peer Relationships, Self-development, Drives Engagements, Decision Quality, Balances Stakeholders, Situational Adaptability, Optimizes Work Processes, Financial Acumen, Plans, Aligns & Collaborates.