Location: Abu Dhabi
Provide supports to the logistics manager, expeditors and logistics team to perform the general operations of the department which includes coordinating & handling of logistics warehouse day to day activities, PPE management and fleet management.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Receive and coordinate the shipments from forwarders or suppliers.
- Handle and coordinate logistics activities which includes tracking & receiving of shipment from the forwarders or suppliers, storage of commodities/items and report activity progress to the expeditors.
- Coordinate with expeditors, commercial and product managers for verifying material received in case of any mismatch.
- Complete GRN ON TMX
- Prepare delivery notes on TMX as per client requirements.
- Receive daily instructions from the line manager and expeditors concerning commodities, PPEs, fleet and warehouse day to day activities.
- Monitor, control and manage PPE which includes issuance/distribution to the employees and/or deliver the requested PPE to the division; Receive delivery from supplier and perform inspection of the items; stock storage including lifting heavy weight items; Manage inventory sheet, PPE management sheet and producing stock report to the divisions on quarterly basis or as needed in order to plan for procurement.
- Maintain an updated and accurate fleet database, tracker and filing of vehicle related documents.
- Process the vehicle registration (New/Renewal). Coordinate to user/staff to pass the vehicle, request insurance, perform online application, monitor Company vehicle’s fines and acquire clearances as needed for the registration. Coordinate with PR for assistance if required.
- Handle hiring of vehicle from Traffic & Delma
- Receive maintenance request form, record and follow up on vehicle repair until the vehicle is released back to the site/staff. Report delays to logistics manager for further action.
- Receive accident report and accident repair. Update the accident tracker and keep folder file for each accident report.
- Receive and record all invoices concerning fleet expenses. Check, verify, acquire approval and submit to finance department for payment arrangement.
- Ensure that the line manager and expeditors are well informed on the overall logistics activities at warehouse.
- Ensure logistics, PPE and fleet management administrative tasks are completed.
- Ensure enough PPE stocks to avoid delay of manpower mobilization and safety violation at site.
- Ensure legal activities/documents of the fleet are updated and valid to avoid operational disruption.
- Ensure proper records of the fleet and the periodical maintenance are timely performed.
- An energetic, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor. Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
At least 2-5 years’ experience with logistics team in UAE
Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Manages Conflict, Courage, Composure, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Develops Talent, Directs Work, Drives Engagement, Financial Acumen, Plans and Aligns, Situational Adaptability, Strategic Mindset, Instils Trust, Self-Development.