Job Title : Machinist
Job Location : Onshore and Offshore Locations
Division : Manpower Services
Education & Experience
- High School education or equivalent plus industrial training certificate on Machining is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as Machinist, out of which 5 years of offshore experience is preferred
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Experience with the operation of Central lathe, Drilling, Milling and Cutting equipment and hands on experience on Outside Micrometer, Bore gauges, dip gauges, etc., reconditioning of parts of Pumps, Compressors, Valves and other machinery Components by machining, to restore the original dimension/clearances.
- Able to read and understand assembly/component drawings/ specifications and fabricate parts as per the details given.
- Fabrication of special bolts and nuts; thorough knowledge of different types of threads is essential.
- Experience in Maintenance of work Shop Machines, such as oil changing, minor adjustments, changing of parts etc.
- Knowledge on Work Permit/HSE requirements in Oil, Gas and Petro Chemical Industries.
- Knowledge /experience with different types of materials such as CS, Cast Iron, Monel, SS, Titanium, Aluminum, PVC, Teflon, Nylon, Relco, Zeron, Cu-Al, Bronze and Haste alloy etc.
- Good spoken and written knowledge in English language.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English language