Job Title : Machinist
Job Location : Onshore and Offshore Locations
Division : Manpower Services
- Experience with the operation of Central lathe, drilling, milling and cutting equipment and hands-on experience of precision measurement tools such as Vernier Calipers, Inside and Outside Micrometer, Bore gauges, etc.
- Reconditioning of parts of Pumps, Compressors, Valves and other machinery components by machining to restore the original dimensions and clearances.
- Able to read and understand assembly/component drawings/specifications and fabricate parts
- Fabrication of special bolts and nuts, thorough knowledge of different types of threads is essential
- Experience in Maintenance of Workshop machines such as oil changing, minor adjustments, changing of parts, etc.
- Knowledge of Work Permit, HSE requirements in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries
- Experience with different types of materials such as CS, Cast Iron, Monel, Titanium, Aluminum, PVC, Teflon, Nylon, Relco, Bronze and others
- Good spoken and written knowledge of the English Language
Education and Experience
- High School education or equivalent plus industrial training certificate on Machining is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as Machinist, out of which 5 years of offshore experience is preferred