Job Title : Mechanical Draftsman
Location : ADNOC Offshore
The Candidate should at least have 5-10 years drafting experience related to oil field piping, structural and mechanical works. The candidate should have excellent knowledge and experience in preparation of construction and project related drawings (Isometric, GA, P&ID, Plot plan) in Auto CAD.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Preparation of Construction and Project related Drawings (e.g. Isometric, GA, P&ID, Plot Plan, etc…) in AutoCAD.
- Preparation of As-Built Drawings, including taking of final and actual measurements at Fabrication Shop and at Site.
- Preparation of Consolidated BOM / MTO extracted from Final or Approved Drawings, to be submitted to respective Project Engineers and Project Managers
- Carry-out Site Surveys taking actual measurements at site, including preparation of Hand-Sketches, whenever necessary or as advised by the Lead Draftsman.
- Assist Supervisors, Project Engineers and Surveyors in Site Surveys, if required.
- Directly coordinates with Supervisors, Project Engineers and Surveyors for immediate resolutions of Drawings issues and accepts inputs during drawing preparation.
- Maintain proper filing and storage of Drawings both electronic and hardcopies
- Preparation of Weld Control Sheets required for Fabrication activities.
- Prepare CNC Programs for workshop cutting machine-operated plate cutting activities