Job Title : Mechanical Fitter (X-Mas Tree)
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work / Leave Cycle : 90 days work / 30 days leave
Division : Manpower Services
Education & Experience
- High School education or equivalent plus industrial training certificate on is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as Fitter, out of which 5 years of offshore experience is preferred
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- To perform greasing and lubrication of X-Mas tree valves and rectify valve issues.
- To report daily job progress to the maintenance department.
- To rectify stuck and hard to operate of X-Mas tree valves.
- To perform X-Mas tree valve overhauling.
- To assist field maintenance team and production team for other maintenance activities.
- Maintain the work environment clean and tidy before, during and after executing the job, in line with established standards of Hygiene and Housekeeping.
- Perform all the activities as per ADNOC HSE policies
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English language