Job Title : Mechanical Foreman
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work/Leave Cycle : 28 days work / 28 days leave
Division : Manpower Services
Education & Experience
- Completion of Technical Secondary Education Certificate followed by three years formal training leading to a diploma in mechanical trades.
- Minimum 7-8 years’ experience as Mechanical Foreman in the Petrochemical or Oil & Gas industry, preferred with offshore experience.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Trained in the use of modern inspection methods, standards and practices (inspection and supervision techniques).
- Basic offshore induction and emergency training (BOSIET) (for offshore sites).
- Thorough knowledge of offshore safety procedure and related practices.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English Language.
- Should be familiar in using computers and prepare reports in word and excel at site.