Division: Bolting & Machining Solutions
Reporting directly to the Bolting Division Manager, you will work closely with Sales and the Commercial Team within the Bolting Division. You will also interface with Euro Mechanical Support Services including Business HR, Development, Quality and HSE.
You Will be Responsible for the planning & executing safe, efficient and effective operations in the field in accordance with job/client programs and Euro Mechanical systems and procedures.
Be the first point of contact for Clients and field crews and work closely with them in the planning of field operations and in resolving field operational issues.
Manage the field crews on a day to day basis for your operations. Work closely with the Management team and keep them informed of all significant operational developments and refer to them for support and guidance if required. This job description is not exhaustive and you are expected to contribute to other activities and to fully exercise your professional capabilities at all times.
Core Company Principles
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and with Integrity.
- Believes in and follows Euro Mechanical’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
The prime areas of responsibility or work scope for the above-mentioned person is agreed as follows:
- Point of contact with Clients for Job Planning and execution.
- Coordinate all resources for planned operations.
- Coordinate the checklist and execute relevant tasks within it.
- Communicate with Material Coordinator and responsible people and ensure equipment load outs are correct.
- Help Material Coordinator to resolve equipment shortages.
- Supervise and coordinate with field supervisors and supervise all field operations.
- Resolve any field operational problems and maintain a report.
- Coordinate mobilizations and de-mobilizations of field crews.
- Coordinate and lead pre-job briefings and post job de-briefings.
- Carry out site visits when required.
- Develop and issue relevant risk assessments & COSHH.
- Deliver operational & HSEQ input at pre job briefs.
- Coordinate and close out job paperwork.
- Coordinate up to date personnel/equipment tracking.
- Manage Supervisors with respect to preparing equipment for Operations.
- Attend Operational meetings with Clients and morning Calls as Jobs progress on as required.
- Cooperate with the training dept in keeping Certification updated.
- Cooperate with the training dept in the training of Technicians and Supervisors on equipment and ensure all competency records are kept up to date after each operation.
- Assist in ensuring the necessary equipment maintenance is carried out as required to ensure job execution performance.
- Assist in ensuring that all Euro Mechanical equipment has a clean and tidy appearance in order to give the correct impression to the client.
- Have suitable knowledge of Euro Mechanical range of services and their application within the industry in order to effect changes to job programs and discuss same with the Client.
- Work effectively with other members of staff to ensure a harmonious working environment.
- Perform other duties which may be required as directed by your Manager or his deputy.
- Report any possible opportunities that may result in obtaining additional work and revenue for Euro Mechanical.
- All job relevant paperwork and reports to be completed and produced in a timely manner and when required.
- All meetings must be minuted on Minutes of Meetings and distributed accordingly for records.
- Prepare reports on equipment as requested by management.
- Ensure that at all times whilst in the workplace you are a representative of Euro Mechanical and the correct image and impression must be given to clients and fellow contractors.
- Ensure all applicable quality and operational procedures as identified in Euro Mechanical manuals are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all functions are performed in accordance with Euro Mechanical safety and environmental procedures.
- Ensure all incidents / accidents are immediately reported and relevant paperwork completed.
- Ensure all environmental procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Conduct Observation Tours in conjunction with Management; to ensure that all Personnel are working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure documented feedback is submitted to the Training Dept of all courses/seminars attended by yourself and your direct reports, to enable follow-up.
Required Experience/ personal work characteristics
A dynamic, structured individual who is willing to learn and has a positive can-do attitude. Preferably with a solid technical background, Communication skills, Sound judgement and good business sense, Team working capability, the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Resilience and tenacity.
Required Competencies & Proficiencies
Action oriented, Collaborates, manages complexity, Decision quality, directs work, builds networks, Strategic mindset, drives vision and purpose, communicates effectively, Plans and aligns, Resourcefulness, Drives results, Nimble Learning, Proficient in MS Office applications, Excellent in English languages, Letter writing & document management skills and a clean driving license.