Job Title : Planning Assistant
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work/Leave Cycle : 60/30
Education & Experience
- Completion of Secondary education and Technical training/ experience background.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Computer applications like MS Project and MAXIMO.
- 5 years ’experience in planning activities in a hydro carbon industry is preferable.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Handle correspondences, filing hard and soft copies, assisting the Team Leaders with day to day office communications, memos, time sheets, reports, inter department communication, day to day manpower movements.
- Should have a good working experience in MS office and preferably with experience working in Maximo/SAP/ or any software.
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
Competencies : Should be able to communicate very well in English.