Job Title : Production Surveillance Operator
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work / Leave Cycle : 60 days work / 30 days leave
Division : Manpower Services
Education & Experience
- Technical Diploma in relevant field or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate
- Minimum six years of experience, in the Oil & Gas Industry as Well Integrity Operator preferably in Offshore.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- To execute and supervising the crew on a daily basis for various production activities mainly but not limited to taking routine survey, carrying out MPFM flow tests and data collection, sample collections etc.
- Communicate with the Logistics for the transportation of the crew to the locations.
- Report the daily activities of the crew to the client as well as to company.
- Conduct tool box talk for every job and make sure the crew identifying the risk and hazards from work location.
- Maintain crew monthly job files as Timesheet and other documents and report company accordingly.
- Training the new crew to be competent enough to carry out the production activities.
- Make sure all crew are following ADNOC HSE policies and implement when it needed.
- Excellent knowledge in English communication with ability to read, write reports to the Integrity Engineer and Supervisors.