Job Title : Project Manager – Construction Division
A Project manager is a senior role who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Lead with an empathic leadership style, basing strategic decisions on a long-term perspective.
- Lead and continuously motivate subordinates/workers, resolve any issues, execute fair judgment and impose strict implementation of Company rules, memos and regulations
- Monitor day-to-day or periodically issues/problems encountered during project execution that would adversely affect the project and then analyze data gathered and come-up with solutions and execute tough decisions to solve them.
- Plan all activities for the project and ensure all resources are in place and anticipate any potential problems that may arise during the course of the project execution.
- Cost Control, Budgeting and Monitoring, making sure all expenditures are within the project scope, to ensure projected profit is achieved.
- Oversee all activities and documentations related to the Project and ensure smooth flow of execution and Project is moving into the right direction.
- Maintain strong relation and communications amongst all individuals or Project Team members, promoting teamwork and cooperation throughout the project duration
- Knowledge and awareness of all project specific activities and tasks, including knowing how to execute them in order maintain full control and have ability to make immediate decisions.
- Promote respect and professionalism to subordinates and set an example of having a good and right attitude, thus maintaining a strong and solid working relationship that can overcome any adversities encountered during the project execution.
- Promote growth and learning to the subordinates and encourage them to pursue their goals and targets by giving full support and guiding them to the right direction, making them future assets to the Company.
- Teach subordinates the importance of having a sense of responsibility and accountability in every task they do and, in every decision, they make, making them reliable and trustworthy to any assignments given to them.
- When put into the most difficult of all situations, has the ability to make instant or quick decisions to counteract and mitigate the situation.
- Has the ability to maintain grace and composure under extreme pressure, hence making the right and logical decisions
- Manage and maintain close relationship with Clients, addressing all queries, needs and requirements, thus creating a strong and good reputation with them.
- Have extra patience and perseverance towards dealing with all sort of different people’s attitudes and mentalities during the course of project execution, applicable to Client, subcontractors and subordinates.
- Has the ability to immediately cope up and bounce back from setbacks, failures and adversities encountered during project execution
- Execution, Monitoring and Coordination of project activities in the absence of project engineer and/or project coordinator
- Carry out site survey for new tenders when required.
- An energetic, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- The candidate project manager should be minimum of Diploma/Bachelor Engineer with 8+ years of Oil & gas experience in a good company or division of a large corporation.
- His experience should relate in mechanical in good oil & gas companies.
- Should have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Able to go site visit as required.
Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Manages Conflict, Courage, Composure, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Develops Talent, Directs Work, Drives Engagement, Financial Acumen, Plans and Aligns, Situational Adaptability, Strategic Mindset, Instils Trust, Self-Development