Job Title : QA/QC Inspector
You will monitor the construction process to ensure all requirements of construction, fabrication and final products are met in accordance with Company Procedures and International Codes of Practice.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and Promoting the same to all employees.
- Get the job details from Qc/Welding Engineer ( i.e. weld map, WCS, Drawing)
- Getting Project details and specific information required.
- Endorse to QC Engineering during receiving inspection of materials if required.
- Inspection of fit-up joints and clearance for welding, check material traceability on job.
- Check welders are using correct WPS while welding.
- Check the Parameters used during welding as per the WPS.
- Check material traceability is marked and maintained on spool and vessel.
- Visual and dimensional inspection of completed welds.
- Report details to QC engineer on daily basis.
- Details of Joints welded per welders to be recorded on weld visual reports.
- Tie in point dimensional inspection.
- Marking the spools for radiography and other NDT as per instructions.
- Witnessing of repairing welds
- Prepare the NDT request and update Weld control records.
- Actual dimensions should be marked on the drawing along with the required dimensions.
- PMI Machine Operation.
- Baseline Survey as required
- Updating and reviewing the document prior to inspection of client.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering ( Mechanical )
- NDE Level ll Certification
- Communication Skills
- Welding and Construction Codes and Standards
- Reading and Interpreting Drawings and Procedures
- 4 to 6 years of Work Experience in Quality Inspection
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your process and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
Action oriented, Collaborates, Communication, Resourcefulness, Demonstrates self – awareness, Self-Development.