Location : Das Island
Leave : 60 days of work, followed by 30 days leave
Education : Preparatory Education
- Receives instructions, and work orders & PTW from the ADNOC LNG Rigging Supervisor and arranges for materials, man-power, rigging tools and equipment as necessary.
- Undertakes rigging activities of all lifts according to best rigging practice and techniques according to ADNOC LNG PTW system, HSE manuals & Standing Instructions.
- Act as banksman/flagman Directs Crane Operators when crane are being utilized for lifting/transporting and erect/dismantle rigging equipment on site.
- Ensures that work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials. Prevents the misuse of equipment, materials and tools.
- Responsible for Rigging Loft material issued against any activities and shall safely return the material on completion of work or end of the day.
- Rigs and operates pull lifts, chain blocks, rope blocks, pneumatic/electric winches, and re-rigs cranes and hoist as required, and performs routine maintenance activities, greasing of wire cables associated with such equipment.
- Makes and splices using hand-splicing or machine-splicing methods as per job requirement unless specified by ADNOC LNG Rigging Supervisor.
- Performs rigging duties on dismantled process equipment, such as heat exchangers, condensers, large valves, pipework, etc. Includes removing and replacing tubular and other damaged parts as directed.
- Performs first line inspection for all lifting tackles to ensure that no damaged rigging equipment is utilized for rigging activities.
- Accountable for the fellow tradesman working under/involved in the work.
- Conducts Workplace/Tool Box Talks
- Completion of Preparatory education.
- 12 years minimum experience in rigging work.
- 6 years minimum experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Simple working knowledge of English.
- Basic/advanced knowledge of rigging & lifting.
- Certification by an ADNOC/ADNOC LNG approved nominated third party certifying authorities as under:
TUV Middle East TUV Rhineland Sonovation (TRS), C/o TUV Rhineland Middle east Germanischer Lloyd Rina Emea B.V. Abu Dhabi Vincottee International Ltd.