Job Title : Sales Engineer
NDT and Testing Machines Division
Qualifications and experience
- Engineering Degree. Preferably Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical.
- 5 – 7 years of Sales work experience in NDT products.
- Established relationship with clients in various industry segments (Service providers, Fabrication companies & OEMS) in Abu Dhabi.
Responsible for Sales of Radiographic film and Digital products, UT Instruments & RVI solutions.
Based in Abu Dhabi you will provide Marketing, Technical support and Business Development in the oil and gas, petrochemical, power and aviation sectors for assigned Principals/partners. You will be integral in identifying opportunities for new application areas from existing and new clients.
Core Company Principles
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and with Integrity.
- Believes in and follows Euro Mechanical’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
- Performing Commercial and Technical discussions with existing and potential clients.
- Presentations and preparation of technical appendices of offered film and film products.
- Responsible for compiling quotation documents, bid opening and clarifications for offered film and film products.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all level of existing and new clients organisations to facilitate sales of Principal products.
- Working with all stakeholders, identify and develop winning sales strategies that will drive order closure.
- Identify new customers and drive sales growth regionally.
- Deliver on internal targets and coordinate support resources to maintain and grow existing customers.
- Communicate effectively market requirements, competitive threats and other important front line information relating to products, service and applications to Sales Leadership teams and Product Management.
- Visits to client installation sites to fully appreciate and understand client technical requirements.
- Payment follow-ups during execution and after completion of customer orders.
- Handling & resolving customer complaints related to Principal products & any other issues.
- Preparing sales report, sales forecast for Principal’s products & contribute to growth.
- Actively contribute to CRM system & update the data base regularly to aid in the strategic decision making for the team.
- Regular Meetings with Principals to plan strategies and review performance.
- Contribution to Euro Mechanical Sales Management process.
- An energetic forward thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and a professional, dependable image with integrity.
- Strategic with analytical ability, good judgement & strong operational focus.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Works well under pressure. Able to prioritise, meet deadlines and with a can do attitude.
Builds Networks, ensures accountability, communicates effectively, Strategic Mindset, demonstrates self-awareness.