Location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Sales of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment including radiographic films, instruments & accessories. Preferred Candidate would be Graduate Engineer in Electronics or Electronics & Instrumentation. Graduate Engineers in Mechanical, Metallurgy with aptitude to adapt to the NDT field shall also be considered.
2-3 years in the Sales of Industrial Products in the UAE. Awareness of the buying process of NDT Service Companies, Fabrication establishments and Abu Dhabi Oil & Gas Asset owners. Personnel with knowledge of the NDT activity & customer requirements in this segment would be preferred.
- Should be a team player with ability to communicate effectively within the team & other divisions to achieve the divisional & organizational objectives.
- The role calls for good communication skills (Written & Spoken) with customers & Overseas Manufacturers.
- Will need to work closely with the Senior Engineering NDT & Testing Machines Division in Abu Dhabi to achieve the team objectives.
- Responsible to achieve the expected level of customer satisfaction by delivering on commitments. Ensure good customer relationship with the existing customer base & develop the accounts.
- Explore & convert new customer opportunities to orders.
- Maintain close contact with key personnel at the Customer end to get early feedback of customer expectations, competition activities & pricing trends.
- Actively contribute to CRM system & update the database regularly to aid in the strategic decision making for the team.
- Update the customer visit records daily & take necessary actions to address requirements.
- Ensure that commercial processes are completed for the full job cycle starting from quotation, receipt of order, delivery, invoicing & payments.
- Responsible to achieve the expected revenue & profitability targets for the NDT sales activity in Abu Dhabi.
Other essential requirements
Familiar with the working environment in the UAE &should possess a UAE driving license.