Job Title : Sales Manager – Valves
Business Unit : Advanced Technologies and Solutions
Job Location : Abu Dhabi
Responsible for Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Technical support to various industry segments in UAE for assigned Principals/partners and identifying the opportunities for new application areas from existing and new clients.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electronics or Instrumentation. MBA in Marketing & Sales will be an added advantage. Sales experience of 10+ years in Valve industry with at least 3 of those years in a sales leadership position. The candidate should have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing sales above market growth rate in the UAE and established relationship with clients in various industry segments in UAE such as Oil & Gas, EPC, Power and Manufacturing.
- To lead a team of Sales Engineer, Service Engineer and achieve sustainable growth for Valves department.
- To identify sales leads, identify new clients, bids for different principal products.
- Preparation & follow up of Technical /Commercial bids to clients
- Achieve sales targets and profit margins through closure of sales deals with existing prospective End Users, EPCs & OEMs.
- Own the account strategy for the assigned accounts and communicates to Division Manager regularly
- Designing and implementing a marketing strategy, sales plan, arranging seminars along with Principals
- Formulate strategy to grow Service revenue from installed base
- Visits to client installation sites to understand the technical requirement and support them in executing offered solution
- Coordinating & executing customer orders for Principal’s products & services
- Preparing, submitting and obtaining clients approvals on technical documentation as part of customer orders/projects
- Supervise payment follow-ups by Accounts Receivables Executive and ensure DSO as per the assigned target.
- Effective Inventory Management to have a balance between customer requirement and Financial cost associated with inventory
- Handling & resolving customer complaints related to Principal products & any other issues. Preparing sales report, sales forecast for Principal’s products & contribute to growth.
- Expand current product range and achieve sustainable growth with new Principals.
- Actively contribute to CRM system & update the data base regularly to aid in the strategic decision making for the team.
- Regular Meetings with Principals to plan strategies and review performance.
- An energetic forward thinking & creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- Strategic with analytical ability, good judgement & strong operational focus
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Negotiation & persuasive skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency & result orientation
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of Standard Operating processes & Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and development of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement. Essentially this will involve taking ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Builds Networks, Business Insight, Negotiations, Effective communication, ensures accountability, Strategic Mindset, demonstrates self-awareness, Financial Acumen