Location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline preferably Instrumentation, Mechanical or Chemical with 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Sales of Control Valves in UAE
- Provide Technical Concept solution, Services to the clients.
- To identify sales leads, identify new clients, bids for different Principal products.
- Preparation & Follow up of Technical /Commercial bids to clients.
- Achieve sales targets and profit margins through closure of sales deals with existing / prospective End Users, EPCs & OEMs.
- Owns the account strategy for the assigned accounts and communicates to Division Manager regularly.
- Technical support to Commercial Team.
- Designing and implementing a marketing strategy, sales plan, arranging seminars along with Principals
- Visits to client installation sites to understand the technical requirement.
- Coordinating & executing customer orders for Principal’s products & services
- Preparing, submitting and getting clients approvals on technical documentation as part of customer orders/projects
- Payment follow-ups during execution & after completion of customer orders.
- Handling & resolving customer complaints related to Principal products & any other issues.
- Preparing sales report, sales forecast for Principal’s products & contribute to growth.
- Actively contribute to CRM system & update the data base regularly to aid in the strategic decision making for the team.
- Regular Meetings with Principals to plan strategies and review performance.
Builds Networks, Negotiations, Effective Communication, Strategic Mindset, Business Insight, Financial Acumen .