Job Title : Scaffolder
Job Location : Total ABK Offshore
Work/Leave Cycle : 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
Project Duration : 3 months from August
Education & Experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years onshore/offshore experience in their respective field.
- Candidates who worked in the Total ABK previous campaigns will be preferred.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Fully understands the principles and application of COMPANY’S work permit system together with safety precautions required when working on offshore platform.
- Involve in Tool Box Talks with regard to the safe work practice.
- Erecting and dismantling scaffolding; inspect and sort scaffolding as required.
- Should possess scaffolding/ rigging training for oil and gas facilities.
- Responsible in all aspects of deck activities
- Carrying out good housekeeping and continually cleaning general deck areas to remove potential obstructions and return equipment and material not in use to their designated storage areas.
- Loading and off-loading materials
- Participating in project work as instructed by Rigger Leader man and Foreman
- Continuously monitor rigging equipment being used and remove from service any equipment found defective
- Ensuring that all activities are undertaken in accordance with all safety and quality requirements
- Knowledge of DP vessel operations
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
Competencies : Able to communicate effectively in English Language (written and spoken).