Job Title : Senior Mechanical Technician (PSV Technician)
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work/Leave Cycle : 28/28
Education & Experience : Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 5 years’ Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 10 years’ experience Oil & Gas or Petrochemical.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Experience in all kinds of valve testing + maintenance (repair, refurbishment, or replacement of valves) and must have experience in PSV calibration + pressure testing maintenance.
- Maintenance of Equipment – heat exchangers, vessels, boilers, pumps compressors.Christmas Tree, Pump, compressors etc.
- In additional to the above Turbine maintenance experience is required
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Able to communicate effectively in English Language (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Computer applications like MS Project and MAXIMO will be an added advantage.