Job Title : Service Engineer
- Euro Mechanical is aligned with the Vision of Abu Dhabi and its core commitment to building a sustainable, diversified, high-value-added economy. We wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs-Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Maintain and contribute to the Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement, taking ownership of your job function and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Responsible for Valve Services, growing MRO business and improving customer support to various end-users in UAE for valves.
- Responsible for installation, commissioning, training, fault analysis, factory acceptance test and repair of various types of valves
- Conducting site visits when required for investigation and resolving technical issues. Adhere to all site safety and performance requirements
- Active role in growing services/ spare parts/ components business for valves
- Keep updated with shutdown schedule and scope of work for ADNOC affiliates. Ensure valves maintenance is prioritised by end-user
- Support Customers by providing valve maintenance recommendations and coordinating with the Sales Team for the submission of budget quotations
- Provide technical support to Sales Team for Neles Spares Parts and obsolete products
- Handling Material Discrepancies/Rejections with Partners/Clients and coordinate the same with Logistics Department. Inspection of received material at the warehouse, if required
- Preparing Spare Parts Interchangeability Records (SPIR) as part of client PO Document submission (as needed)
- Ensure customers contacts, opportunities, and call reports are added and maintained in CRM
- Ensure that company’s policies, practices and procedures are followed
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organisation and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- At least 10-15 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Business Insight, Integrity & Trust, Peer Relationships, Planning, Priority Setting and Effective Communication
Be a part of our growing team, by sharing your details below :Job Application – Service Engineer