Division : NDT & TM Div
You will be responsible to coordinate internal and external operations for the division. You will also be responsible to providing administrative assistance for sales, accounting. Overall coordination with Internal departments which would include Logistics, Accounts etc.
Core Company Principles
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and with Integrity.
- Believes in and follows Euro Mechanical’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
Computer skills with Word, Excel, Email Utilities. Good spoken & written communication skills. Ability to work with & adapt to ERP systems.
Understanding of Business processes in an office environment. Communication with
customers & handling responses. Upkeep of data & records -Electronic & Physical.
Responsibility or Work scope:
- Receiving & recording all incoming & Outgoing instruments as well as all associated transactions & documentation.
- Attending to customers & Phone calls at the Office.
- Coordination with customers for POs, Delivery, Invoice.
- Payment follow up.
- Coordination with different internal departments such as Logistics, Accounts
- Service related order processing work on TMX & ensure that the work flow process is completed.
- Monitor status of Open Service cases with principals & prompt the responsible Product Manager , Service Engineer.
- Work closely with the proposed Sales support person in Abu Dhabi.
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of Standard Operating processes & Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports and will be a part of an overall strategic process.
- Maintain and contribute to a Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement. Essentially this will involve taking ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Assist in the development of reporting structures.
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Communicates effectively, Customer focus, Nimble learning, Plans and aligns, Resourcefulness, Self – development.