Reports : Operations Manager / Project Manager
Location : Various Projects Sites
A Projects Site manager is a senior role who has the overall responsibility of all activities and operations for all projects at the site in terms of manpower and resources management, execution, monitoring, controlling and overall coordination.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Oversee all site project activities and documentation and ensure smooth flow of execution and project is running on the right track and achieve target completion.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager / Project Manager to ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resources are available at the site during execution
- Supervise, manage and motivate all site team including effective management of sub-contractor activities on site ensuring they are all engaged, on target and in line with the project schedule
- Maintain close relations with the Operations Manager/Project Manager regarding cost control, waste management, cost variations and confirmation of Instructions.
- Carrying out safety inspections/audits and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Policy and in compliance with HSE requirements
- Create and maintain good relations with clients and stakeholders at the project site, addressing all queries, needs and requirements, thus creating a strong and good reputation with them.
- Attends periodic projects progress meetings at the site with end-users, client and subcontractors and any other meetings at any given time related to the projects site activities and execution.
- Continuously develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and strategies to enhance business and fulfil the company’s targets
- Continuously motivate subordinates/workers, resolve any issues, execute fair judgment and impose the strict implementation of Company rules, memos and regulations
- Monitor day-to-day issues/problems encountered during project site execution that would adversely affect the site project duration, analyze data and come up with solutions.
- Plan all site activities for the project and ensure all resources are in place and anticipate any potential problems that may arise during the course of the site project execution. Cost Control, Budgeting and Monitoring, making sure all expenditures are within the project scope.
- Maintain strong relationships and communications amongst all individuals or Project Team members, promoting teamwork and cooperation throughout the site project duration. Promote respect and professionalism to subordinates and set an example of having a good and right attitude, thus maintaining a strong and solid working relationship that can overcome any adversities encountered during the project execution.
- Promote growth and learning to the subordinates and encourage them to pursue their goals and targets by giving full support and guiding them in the right direction, making them future assets to the Company.
- Teach subordinates the importance of having a sense of responsibility and accountability in every task they do and, in every decision, they make, making them reliable and trustworthy to any assignments given to them.
- Execution, Monitoring and Coordination of project activities in the absence of project engineer and/or project coordinator
- Carry out site surveys for new tenders whenever required.
- An energetic, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor. Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- The candidate Site manager should be minimum of Diploma/Bachelor Engineer with 8+years of Oil & Gas experience from reputed companies or division of a large corporation. His experience should be related to mechanical aspects of reputed oil & gas companies. Should have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Vast experience at project sites (onshore and offshore) as a Project/Site Engineer is an advantage
- Previously handled a Project Manager or Site Manager’s post, is a big advantage
Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Manages Conflict, Courage, Composure, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Develops Talent, Directs Work, Drives Engagement, Financial Acumen, Plans and Aligns, Situational Adaptability, Strategic Mindset, Instils Trust, Self-Development