Job Title : Sr. Project Engineer
Job Location : ADNOC Industrial Gases, Mirfa
Business Unit : Manpower Services
- Establish and develop standard work procedures for all project activities like Method statement, site specific procedures.
- Co-ordination and interaction with Manager/ Engineers to review, Implement and manage the quality requirements for the project.
- Evaluate capabilities of sub-contractors, monitor their activities and review their documents such as method statement and work plan.
- Team work with other departments with the organization to ensure consistent quality and coordinated effort.
- Attend meeting with clients for technical issues, materials issues.
- Coordination with Procurement department to ensure materials are received according to procurement plan.
- Co-ordination with QA/QC department, HSE department for implementation of proper quality and safety plan.
- To study and review all the project related documents for proper understanding of quality and safety plan.
- Ensuring all required documentation is prepared on time to ensure there are zero Liquidated Damages as a result of late submission.
- Ensure that all materials are delivered from the suppliers on time.
Education & Experience
- Engineering graduate with minimum 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry.