Job Title : Strategic Business Unit Manager
Business Unit : Construction and Fabrication
Overall leader of the Construction and Fabrication Business Units, reporting directly to the CEO. You are ultimately responsible for all matters relating to the leadership and development of the business unit. This includes but is not limited to a coordinated strategic direction, supporting growth opportunities, profit-loss, budget planning and execution, complete customer satisfaction, long-term sustainable growth, overall QA/QC and HSE, personnel development and leadership of the Business Unit Managers and their teams.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Lead with an empathic leadership style, basing strategic decisions on a long – term perspective.
- Overall responsibility for business plan, value, sales and profitability of the business unit.
- Strategic Planning with focus for all sales and marketing, existing service development and new business generation.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. Be able to determine ERP needs and integrate ERP technologies.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships; implementation of Company CRM; identifying innovative solutions to our customer’s needs and problems.
- Seek to develop a broader market reach.
- Develop and communicate strategic direction of corporate vision and expectation levels.
- Leadership, empowerment, Selection (if and when necessary), mentoring, coaching, goal setting and engagement of team members to contribute to the unit and its goals.
- Comply and promote all Company policies and standards including Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015 and Euro Mechanical HSE Management Systems.
- On a group scale, integrate different team functions and ensure the highest quality performance through process management, feedback and training and development.
- Overseeing operating activities to ensure good customer service and cost objectives are met.
- Foster continuous improvement focus for processes and value creation focus for pricing, cost improvement and new business opportunities.
- Direct subordinate Managers and Supervisors in resource allocation, personnel decisions and business priorities.
- Promotes company standards of excellence into daily work to foster a total quality environment and to demonstrate personal commitment to excellence.
Personal Competencies and Attributes
Financial Acumen, Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Manages Conflict, Courage, Composure, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Develops Talent, Directs Work, Drives Engagement, Financial Acumen, Plans and Aligns, Drives Results, Situational Adaptability, Strategic Mindset, Instils Trust, Optimises Work Processes, Business Insight, Self-Development and Employee Mentoring.
Desired qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 7-10 Year P & L Experience (Revenue responsibility above AED 100 Million).
- Direct experience in Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing.
- Ability to effectively present information to Executive Management and boards of Directors.