Division : Bolting & Machining Services
Reporting directly to the Divisional Manager, you will interface between the Operations Team and Commercial Team within the Bolting Division and the Company Support Services including Business Development, Quality and HSE. You will use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of services, for which a certain level of expertise is needed. You will be responsible for providing administrative support in order to optimize work flow procedures and sales information. You will be the point of contact for all customer queries, requests and will be an integral part of the division’s workforce. You will be required to travel locally and internationally for business and training purposes.
This job description is not exhaustive and you are expected to contribute to other activities and to fully exercise your professional capabilities at all times.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Maintain our client base through managing support and interpreting their requirements in a timely manner.
- Identifying and establishing new business – search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing support and interpreting their requirements
- Persuading clients that a service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, delivery and support;
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations including terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Follow up on tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and service education
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required
- Analyse the costs and sales.
- Analyse the markets and market segments.
- Preparing reports for divisional manager.
- Prepare sales literature
- Keeping customer records and marketing information.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Make technical presentations internally and externally
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Help in the design of bespoke solutions.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve taking ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeing to review and improve these functions.
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of Standard Operating processes & Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports and will be a part of an overall strategic process.
- Maintain and contribute to a Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement. Essentially this will involve taking ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Assist in the development of reporting structures.
Required Qualifications and or Experience
- 5 years technical sales experience
- Hands on technical experience with bolting and flange management or similar /alternate mechanical process.
- UAE driving license is required
- Must be Actioned orientated, Self-starter
- Must have sound judgment and good business sense
- Must be able to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Fluent in English with good negotiation skills
- Business Development and analytic skill
- Ability to travel to the customer site as necessary
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change and solve problems.
- Excellent literacy in MS Office
- Willingness to Travel
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Communicates effectively, Customer focus, Decision quality, Builds networks, Persuades, Plans and Aligns, Drives results