Job Title : Tig & Arc Welders
Job Location : Offshore /Onshore/Workshop
Work/Leave Cycle : 11/1
Education & Experience
- Secondary school leaving certificate (10 years of school education).
- Minimum 5- 10 years’ experience as welder in the Petrochemical or Oil & Gas industry.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Capable of welding GTAW, SMAW welding process in welding position
- Weld Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel as minimum with both TIG and ARC
- Workshop and Offshore Experience is preferred
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
Fair knowledge of spoken and reading English language