Job Title : Well Integrity Operator
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work / Leave Cycle : 60 days work / 30 days leave
Division : Manpower Services
Education & Experience
- Technical Diploma in relevant field or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate
- Minimum six years of experience, in the Oil & Gas Industry as Well Integrity Operator preferably in Offshore.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees
- Perform well head integrity tests and report to the integrity engineer and Abu Dhabi office.
- Coordinate with the maintenance department and production supervisor and schedule the daily activities.
- To shutting down and starting up wells/tower as per instruction from Control room and depressing the wells for x-mas tree maintenance
- Report to X-Mas tree maintenance team regarding x-mas tree valve condition.
- To perform annulus survey and communication tests and report to the concerned department.
- Ensure that all works carried out in accordance with company standards, codes of practices and safety requirements.
- To assist the production department with production activities.
- Aware about ADNOC HSE policies and act accordingly
- Implement and comply with all relevant functional policies, processes, systems, Quality standards, procedures, to accomplish operational objectives.
- Carry out all maintenance jobs in line with assigned time standards.
- Contribute to the identification of areas and opportunities for continuous improvement in the operating procedures, modification of functional processes, machinery or equipment.
- Maintain the work environment clean and tidy before, during and after executing the job, in line with established standards of Hygiene and Housekeeping.
- Good understanding of Quality Standard codes compliance and capable of resolving safety issues.
- Excellent knowledge in English communication with ability to read, write reports to the Integrity Engineer and Supervisors.