Job Title : Wellhead Maintenance Engineer
General Description:Dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and hands on experience in wellheads, valves, and maintenance operations across platform, land, and subsea wells. Promote and perform any field service-oriented sales and well intervention background.
Core Company Principles
- Euro Mechanical is aligned with the Vision of Abu Dhabi and its core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy. We wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs-Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Maintain and contribute to a Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement, taking ownership of your job function and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Responsible for maintenance operations across platform, land and subsea wells including hands on experience in wellheads, sealants and valves.
- Demonstrate operational efficiency on well intervention, completions design and completions process.
- Ensure all testing and maintenance is carried out on time to company and industry standards.
- Provides technical input and performing technical reviews for equipment and service tenders in area or responsibility.
- Ensure that all aspects of the operations are carried out with constant emphasis on Health and Safety and Environment while adhering to applicable company procedures and Government regulations/ legislations.
- Suggest and implement equipment, procedural and technical improvements.
- Track well intervention and maintenance equipment movements in the field, install, repair and maintain equipment at the well site. Perform valve repair, valve lubrication, and wellhead upgrading.
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of two to five years relevant experience in wellhead maintenance operations and equipment
- Experience in data extraction, sorting and analyses is an advantage
- Self-starter with a good attitude
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship-building skills
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential
- Familiar with all relevant regulatory codes and standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong commitment to safety