Job Title : Procurement - Buyer
To Source & Negotiate day to day requirements for the Company.
A - PRINCIPAL RESPOSIBILITIES
Maintain a Vendor Database that will allow the Company to have visibility of, but not limited to Up-to-date vendor details, list of approved products/services offered. Assist in developing local vendors that are ICV certified and International Vendors that have a local set-up. Optimize existing vendor relationships across business units. Source and negotiate required products/services, provide a bid analysis to the requestor, process purchase orders and follow up on delivery schedules. Use technical knowledge & experience to ensure the products meet the end-user requirements. Familiar with safety and quality control requirements of the project in Oil & Gas industry. Basic understanding Layouts, P&ID, Plot Plans, General Arrangement Drawings and Isometric Drawings.
Assist with Supplier Evaluation process and monitor process improvement action plan Engage with Operations on their forecast for products & services. Coordination with warehouse on discrepancies/deviations and/or quality issues with relation to products received. Carrying out effective client liaison with the Project Manager & Customer for assigned project requirements. Submission of technical clarification to the Project Team and the follow up. Should be familiar with working practises in Oil and Gas Industry with highest attention to Service Quality & HSE.
B - PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Process purchase requisitions through the RFQ & Purchase Order process by sourcing & negotiating the required products & services for the internal stakeholder.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned with the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to building a sustainable and diversified, high-value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with, and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs - Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative, and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
Key Internal Stakeholders:
- Direct & Indirect Employees at Euro Mechanical Business
- Units Managers & Shared Services Lead
- Other Executives at Euro Mechanical
- Ability to coordinate with multiple responsible parties to ensure timely sourcing & delivery of Project requirements.
- Flexible and hardworking nature whilst displaying integrity at all times.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or Graduate with demonstrated experience in procurement of goods & services for the Oil & Gas Service industry
Minimum 5 years working experience in Procurement.
Skills & Competencies:
Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Customer Focus, Situational Adaptability, Strategic Mindset, Instils Trust, Emotional Intelligence
Be a part of our growing team, by sharing your details below :